Terms & Conditions
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE BOOKING
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST.
- On the booking page, you will be able to view the price in your local currency.
- Prices are on a per person basis.
Bank Processing Fees:
- We don’t like surprises at the checkout, so we will pay your booking’s bank fees (typically 2.9% for international transactions).
- Please note, these Bank Fees are non-refundable, so if you cancel your booking or are unable to get into Wellington due to weather conditions, they will be subtracted from your refund.
- A transfer to another day is available provided you give more than 24 hours’ notice prior to departure time (depending on availability).
- A refund is available for tours cancelled more than 24 hours prior to departure time (see paragraph above for terms).
- There are no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the tour departure time, unless your plane or ship is unable to arrive due to weather conditions.
- If uTours has booked and paid for an attraction on your behalf, then additional cancellation fees may apply.
NZD$30 discount per adult for groups with four or more adults T&Cs: A minimum of four adults is required for this discount. Discount is not applicable to children’s fares.
Health and Safety:
- Your guides are vaccinated against Covid. We observe appropriate measures to ensure your safety.
- If our guides are sick and unable to deliver your tour on the day, we will offer you a transfer to another day or a full refund. If you are only in Wellington on that one day, we will do our best to find you another tour option or offer you a full refund.
- To keep everyone safe, we ask that you inform us if you are unwell so we can discuss your options.
- We will do our utmost to ensure you will have a safe and happy tour with us.
- Sometimes things do go wrong, it is recommended that customers have appropriate travel insurance.
Points to note
- Please let us know your preferred pick-up time and location eg the Airport, the Port or your accommodation. Our online booking system has a suggested start time of 9.30am for all tours. We will confirm your start time and pick up location before you travel.
- Cruise ship passengers will be picked up from and returned to the Port. If you are doing a Half Day Tour, we can either return you to the Port or drop you off in town with a map & instructions for how to get to the shuttle bus stop. The timing of the day is adjusted to fit your energy and the ship’s timetable.
- Independent Traveller’s pick-up and drop-off can be from the Airport, your centrally based accommodation or an otherwise negotiated location. If outside the central Wellington area, there may be an extra cost. Please ask.
- Light refreshments provided.
- Lunch is at customer cost on the day – We want to be as flexible as possible re meeting your food needs therefore have decided not to include lunch in the cost of the day. We will recommend excellent local food options suited to your group based on where we are when hunger strikes eg fish and chips by the beach or fine dining in town.
- Our two vans provide you with plenty of space, comfortable seating and big windows for great views. We have just upgraded one vehicle to a 2023 electric hybrid Volkswagen T7 van to reduce our environmental impact. When we need extra seating, room for extra bags or wheelchair accessible transport, we will hire a vehicle that better suits your needs.
Please contact us before booking to discuss how we can best meet your needs if you:
- have six or more people in your group, we may hire a vehicle which best suits you.
- have luggage to carry, particularly if you have more than four people in your group.
- need a little extra assistance eg mobility or wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- want to include a Weta Workshop Tours, as it requires pre-booking. Please note their cancellation policy may differ from ours.
- have children under five years of age, so we can better design our itinerary to meet their needs.