PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE BOOKING
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST.
- On the booking page, you will be able to view the price in your local currency.
- Prices are on a per person basis.
- Confirmed bookings can be transferred to another day (depending on availability) at no charge when uTours are notified within 48 hours.
- Confirmed bookings cancelled 7 days prior to the tour date will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations 6-2 days from your tour date will receive a 50% refund and no refund within 48 hours of your tour date. If uTours has booked and paid for an attraction on your behalf, then additional cancellation fees may apply.
- To provide you with the highest level of online safety, we use Bookit - a travel booking company which offers secure server software (SSL) to encrypt your personal information, including credit card details and name.
- Neither Bookit nor uTours will hold your full credit card details on file.
- To simplify any cancellations and refunds, your payment will be held in a non-interest bearing trust account by Bookit until your tour date.
- Any contact details you provide us with will only be used in relation to your tour or to seek customer feedback.
Travel Insurance: We will do our utmost to ensure you will have a safe and happy tour with us. Sometimes things do go wrong, it is recommended that customers have appropriate travel insurance.
Sixth person travels free: Lowest price fare will be discounted eg if you are travelling with children, their fare will be deducted first.
Points to note
Reasonable Terms & Conditions apply to all tours
Start times: Negotiable, usually around 9-9.30 start (Half or full day tour). 1-2pm for afternoon tour (Half day only). Animal's Galore start time is usually around 8-8.30am.
Pick-up and drop-off: At your inner-city accommodation or an otherwise negotiated location. If outside the central Wellington area, there may be an extra cost. Please ask.
Light refreshments provided.
Lunch is at customer cost on the day - We want to be as flexible as possible re meeting your food needs therefore have decided not to include lunch in the cost of the day. We will recommend excellent local food options suited to your group based on where we are when hunger strikes eg fish and chips by the beach or fine dining in town.
Transport: We have two vehicles. Our easy to step into van provides you with plenty of space, comfortable seating and big windows for great views. Our electric hybrid SUV enables us to provide groups of up to four with superior comfort and low environmental impact travel.
Bookings of 7-10 people: Your group will be carried across our two vehicles. Hiring of a van is an option at an additional cost. Please contact us if you would prefer one vehicle.
Luggage: Our vehicles are not set up to carry large amounts of luggage if your group has more than four people. Please ask if you need large luggage carried.
Attractions requiring pre-booking: These are identified on the booking form with any extra cost added to the standard tour price. The timing of booked activities may also influence the timetable for the day. Please note their cancellation policy may differ from ours.
Children under 10: Our tours are generally designed for adults or children over the age of 10 (approximately). If you have younger children, please contact us to see if we are able to assist you.
uTours offers you:
- A relaxing personal sightseeing tour designed specifically for you and your travelling companions.
- Personal space - our easy to step into van provides you with comfortable seats and big windows for outstanding views.
- A friend to show you around – your tour, our home town.
- Peace of mind - comfort stops as required.
- uTours, made for you.
What you can expect on your tour:
- You will be met on time at an agreed location, usually your accommodation.
- We will communicate with you quickly and clearly.
- Your tour will reflect your interests & time requirements.
- You will be driven safely, have fun and be well looked after.
- At the end of the tour, you will have a good sense and feel for the Wellington region.