Our Promise –
Meet Wellington Your Way
“Suzee was fantastic. She worked with us to customise our tour experience for a family of 2 adults and 2 teens. Everybody had fun experiencing greater Wellington and the Wairarapa area. Suzee is knowledgeable and great to spend the day with. We learnt a lot and had a blast.” – Vic, US
We give you a premium fun introduction to Wellington. We meet you when & where we say we will.
Hosting is our passion, sharing Wellington with you a joy.
Let us help you have a fabulous day out in Wellington:
What is important to you is important to us. This tour is exclusively for you.
We will create an experience that connects your group to the heart and people of Wellington.
You will have fun, get a good sense of Wellington, create lasting memories, sample local food and drink, connect with locals and be blown away by the beauty of Wellington.
We are a small boutique day tour provider, we recommend booking early.
Looking for a tour today or tomorrow? Please call or email us for real time availability.
Before your tour, we will:
- Communicate clearly with you (via phone, zoom, email, WhatsApp or Viber) so that we know each other a little.
- Develop an itinerary to match your group’s interests, ages and available time.
- Be flexible, doing our best to accommodate any changes to your schedule.
- Help you feel comfortable – if you have longer legs, a wider butt or mobility issues, just let us know beforehand.
On the day, we will:
- Meet you when and where we say we will.
- Share with you the Wellington we know and local’s love.
- Be typical kiwi’s – friendly, informed and fun.
- Travel at your pace, avoid the queues and provide regular comfort stops.
- Cruise Passengers – We pick you up from the Port and return you to the ship on time. We keep an eye on the time so you don’t have to.
Get in touch to start planning your Wellington story with us
“Great personalized experience. We’ve just returned from spending a full day with the lovely Jo. Before we even met, we had great communication via WhatsApp and a great deal of understanding of issues with our arrival.
Jo obviously knows pretty much everything you’d want to know about New Zealand in general and Wellington in particular. Jo customized the trip to make sure we got to see things of interest to us. We also got to just talk about what day-to-day life is like, and it felt like we were forming a little friendship along the way.
If you’re looking for a personalized, intimate experience, I *strongly* recommend booking with uTours. The experience was one I’ll always remember, and it makes me want to come back to Wellington to spend more time here! Thanks, Jo!!!”
Megan – US
“A great day. Private guided tours, among other things, are a combination of vistas, education, history and culture. Often overlooked is the tour guide ): Suzee is a remarkable human being. Knowledgeable, passionate, intelligent and a wonderful sense of humour. She clearly enjoys what she does and her enthusiasm is evident. We had a wonderful time and the half day plus was filled with beautiful views, dolphins, meat pies, ice cream, beaches, architecture, candy, and art galleries. An eclectic mix. Anything Wellington has to offer is at your disposal on this tour. It does not get any better.”
David – US